Camp Scholler Information
Camp Scholler Map
- For 2014, Camp
Scholler opens Friday, June 27.
- Camp Scholler rates (At least one member of your party must be an EAA member to camp in Camp Scholler)
- Camp Scholler is for RVs and tents. There is a 3-day minimum stay for general camping. No reservations are accepted for specific sites; however, you can purchase basic camping in advance. All basic sites in Camp Scholler are available on a first-come, first-served basis and there are always plenty of sites available.
Procedures: You must have your campsite credentials to receive
your refund. NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED WITHOUT THE CREDENTIAL. You
will be required to surrender it as you exit the campground. You
must be in your vehicle, exiting the campground at the time the
refund is issued. Walk-ups will not be issued a refund. There is a 3
night minimum stay assessed to all campsites. If you paid with cash
or a check you will receive a cash refund. If you paid with a
credit card, a refund will automatically be processed to the card
you used at check-in. Check-out time is
prior to 12:00 noon. Any campers leaving after that time will be
charged for the additional day. NOTE: There are no refunds for any
unused days for those purchasing improved (water and electric
Group Camping Available
EAA has established an official long-term, dedicated group camping policy that is available to all of our members and chapters.
The Agreement for Group Camping Area in Camp Scholler describes the provisions of the policy and what is required to keep the agreement in effect.
Highlights of the policy are:
A dedicated contiguous camping area, located south of Lindbergh Ave. and west of Forest Home Ave, that you and your group can count on year after year. (Hookup and Handicap sites are not eligible.)
EAA personnel will mark and hold your area prior to the opening day of Camp Scholler.
The ability to expand or contract the number of sites from year to year (minimum of 20 sites).
No long term cost commitment, agreement simply kept in force through notification and timely payment.
Ability to negotiate additional amenities (i.e. on-site storage).
This policy maintains the equity across all of our camping members and provides convenience and dependability to large groups.
Submit your group's inquiry along with the signed agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campsites with water and electrical hook-ups are also available on a first-paid, first-served basis at a rate of $55 per night. We do not take reservations for improved sites; campers must pay from the day they call to secure the site through the end of the show.
Due to the limited number of improved sites, they will only be offered based on a stay through the end of the event with no refunds for unused days.
- Only one tent or camper and one vehicle per 20’
x 30’ site are allowed. Individual campsites are
approximately 20' x 30' in size and are available for both vehicle and tent
camping. Larger RVs will be
accommodated at the standard daily camping rates. Camping units must be a minimum of 10’ apart. Extra
vehicle and visitor parking is available in our lot just south of
the "West Gate". Vehicle passes for the extra parking area
can be purchased at the Camper Registration Area.
- Generators may be used for electricity, but no
engine-driven generators will be operated between the hours of 10:30
p.m. and 6:30 a.m. (except in designated 24-hour use areas).
- There is a RV/Handicap camping area for those
requiring 24-hour operation of auxiliary generators. Handicap accessible
restrooms are available at three campground shower facilities. There
is a handicap accessible bus that circulates throughout the campground.
roller-skating, skateboarding or rollerblading is allowed. A
drivers license is required to drive any type of vehicle in Camp
- Pet Guidelines
in Camp Scholler ONLY)
EAA has a
long-standing policy that pets are not permitted on the convention site or
in the campgrounds. Therefore, EAA has designated a “Campers with Pets”
area in Camp Scholler for those members who arrive and are not aware of
- Pet camping in designated area in Camp Scholler
- No more than two pets per campsite
- Leads may not be longer than ten feet
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- Please clean up after your pet
- Pets are NOT allowed on the convention grounds
and must remain in Camp Scholler
- Your bicycle may provide you with an
opportunity to get closer to the north sector of the convention
site. Bicycles and personal transportation devices, such as Segways,
are allowed in Camp Scholler only, not on the main convention site.
There is a parking area for bicycles near the Main Admission Gate,
close to the Bus Tower and also near the Gate E-17 Admission gate. Bikes are not allowed on the convention site.