Elevate your AirVenture experience.
Presented by Shell Aviation, the EAA Aviators Club is your place to relax, chill, chow down, and watch the air show from the best seats around.
Open Monday through Saturday during AirVenture, it's an air conditioned oasis that's your home base while experiencing aviation. Enjoy daily visits with some of the week's air show performers and special guests. You can come and go as you please.
The Aviators Club, located on the flightline at the corner of Wittman Road and Waukau Avenue, is available only to EAA members and their guests. At the Aviators Club, you'll have all the comforts, including:
- Air conditioning and outdoor shade
- Breakfast and lunch served daily
- Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages during the day
- Reserved air show seating outside on the flightline at show-center
- Dinner for Wednesday's and Saturday's Rockwell Collins Night Air Shows
- Additional indoor and outdoor seating
- Electronics charging station and bag storage
- Restroom facilities with air conditioning and flush toilets
It's a great way to take your AirVenture experience to a new level.
The Aviators Club is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Wednesday and Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Proceeds will help support the Young Eagles, Youth Education, Museum, and Flying Heritage programs, furthering EAA's mission of growing participation in aviation.
EAA Aviators Club is available on a daily or weekly basis.
|Student (ages 6-18)
|Kids (age 5-under, with adult)
* Members may also purchase Aviator Club tickets for either their spouse or a guest, and for their children (ages 6-18). All tickets are non-refundable. Aviators Club pricing is in addition to AirVenture admission ticket.
Capacity is limited, so reserve your place at EAA Aviators Club.
Tickets may also be purchased at the EAA Aviators Club based on availability.