2013 Young Eagles®
WIN A 2014 FORD MUSTANG
PLUS GREAT CASH PRIZES!
2nd Prize – $5,000 cash
3rd Prize – $2,500 cash
Purchase tickets at the EAA AirVenture Museum® or
during EAA® AirVenture® Oshkosh, July 29-August 4, 2013
Tickets are $100 each with a maximum of 1,500 tickets being sold and must be purchased in person. Ticket purchases are not tax
deductible. All applicable taxes, including state and federal are the
responsibility of the winner.
Drawing will be held
during EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2013 on Sunday, August 4, at 3:00 p.m. at
Phillips 66 Plaza.
One winner per prize will be chosen. Winners need not be present to win
and will be notified by phone and mail. No substitutions or alternatives
will be offered. Winning tickets are not-transferable. The Mustang
winner must take ownership of the vehicle before 10/01/2013. Void where
prohibited by law.
The 2014 Ford Mustang GT
provided courtesy of Ford Motor Company and Kocourek Ford, Wausau, Wisconsin.
For more information,
call the EAA Development Office at 1-800-236-1025.
Wisconsin Raffle Permit #R0024116A – 10611.
2013 Young Eagles® Raffle Rules
Experimental Aircraft Association, Inc. ("EAA") is a non-profit corporation incorporated under the laws of the State of Wisconsin with a primary focus on providing programs and activities to educate and engage aviation enthusiasts. The 2013 Young Eagles® Raffle ("Raffle") is conducted by EAA for the purpose of generating funds to support the youth education outreach activities of EAA, including the Young Eagles program.
- Eligibility. Each entrant, by purchasing a Certificate and entering the Raffle, agrees to abide by these rules, as well as all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations, and further agrees to release EAA and its directors, officers, divisions, associates, agents, employees, and volunteers from any and all liability with respect to all aspects of the Raffle, including, but not limited to, the selection process. The Raffle is open to any eligible person residing in or visiting Wisconsin unless prohibited by law. Employees of EAA and their immediate family members residing in the same household are not eligible to participate in the Raffle. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to participate in the Raffle.
- Certificate Purchases. The cost to purchase a single entry ("Certificate") for the Raffle is $100.00 (U.S. Funds only) and is not tax deductible. Any entrant may purchase more than one Certificate. Certificates are available for sale at several locations during the EAA® AirVenture® Oshkosh convention July 29, 2013 through August 4, 2013 and through many EAA volunteers selling Certificates on their own and at events throughout northeastern Wisconsin. Certificate payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash, check, or money order. If a bank, for any reason, dishonors an entrant's payment, the Certificate(s) purchased with such payment will be declared invalid unless full and satisfactory payment is made prior to the Raffle drawing. Any dishonored credit card will be considered an invalid entry and EAA will endeavor to notify the entrant by mail, e-mail, or phone. Participants can enter the Raffle by purchasing a Certificate at the EAA AirVenture Museum® between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. until August 3, 2013. Completed entry Certificate forms must be in possession of EAA by 12:00 Noon on Sunday, August 4, 2013, or before 1,500 valid Certificates are sold, whichever comes first, to be eligible for the drawing. All Certificate forms will be handled and recorded on a first come, first served basis. Any Certificate forms and payments (including payments previously dishonored) received after closure of the Raffle will be returned to the entrant.
Prize. The Raffle prizes are: First, a 2014 Ford Mustang Convertible GT (MSRP $43,935); Second, $5,000 Cash; and Third, $2,500 Cash. Winner understands that the vehicle will have promotional miles. The Mustang winner must claim the automobile and take title by October 1, 2013. Each winner is responsible for all costs associated with title, registration, licensing, delivery, and other applicable fees associated with the prize, as well as for all local, state, and federal taxes, including, but not limited to, all luxury, special, and income taxes that may be applicable. Each winner will be required to provide EAA with a valid social security number and must complete all IRS and similar forms requested by EAA prior to delivery of the prize. Failure to do so within thirty (30) days of request shall result in forfeiture of the prize and award of the prize to another entrant. All prizes will be awarded. EAA is required to collect Federal withholding Tax based on actual retail value of the prize before delivery.
Winning Chances. A maximum of 1,500 Certificates will be sold. Each Certificate represents one chance to win one of the three prizes. You may enter as many times as you'd like. Chances of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Certificates sold.
Drawing. Winners will be determined by a random drawing of all the eligible Certificates received by 12:00 Noon on Sunday, August 4, 2013, the entry deadline. The drawing will be held at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, August 4, 2013 at Phillips 66 Plaza, EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, 3000 Poberezny Road, Oshkosh, WI. The entrant need not be present to win a prize. Certificates will be held at the EAA Aviation Center. Certificate holders who wish to view the drawing may obtain free admission to the AirVenture grounds one hour prior to the drawing, starting at 2:00 p.m. You must have proof of Raffle Certificate purchase. Any questions or problems gaining admission should be directed to EAA Membership at 920-426-5912.
- Winner. The winners will be notified in person, if present, otherwise by telephone, e-mail, or by mail based on the information received on the Certificate registration form. The winners' names will be available to all media and will be available at the offices of EAA and listed on EAA's website: www.airventure.org/raffle. To receive the winners' names by mail, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to EAA Young Eagles Raffle, PO Box 3086, Oshkosh, WI 54903. Each prize winner agrees to allow EAA to use his or her photo, name, and likeness, and any statements made regarding the prize for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation or prior approval. Winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability release. Upon failure to do so if requested or failure to comply with these rules and/or to make arrangements to claim the prize within thirty (30) days of notification, the prize will be forfeited.
- Awarding of Prize. More than one name may be listed on a registration form, but the first name listed on the winning Certificate shall be deemed to be the Winner. A social security number must be provided, and it must be that of the Winner. Delivery of prize shall be made solely to the Winner. It is the sole responsibility of the Winner in a multiple party entry to allocate any such prize among the participants in such multiple party entry. Winners are solely responsible for all applicable taxes, licenses, registration fees, and any transportation or shipping fees. EAA is required to collect applicable federal income taxes from US winners of prizes valued at $5,000 or more. EAA will report to the IRS any winning valued at more than $600.
- Authority and Control. The decision of EAA shall be final in all matters concerning the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to the laws of the State of Wisconsin. Void where prohibited by law.
Oversight. The Young Eagles Raffle drawing is officiated by Grant Thornton, LLP located in Madison, WI.
- Vehicle. The 2014 Ford Mustang is provided with help from Ford Motor Company and Kocourek Ford, Wausau, WI.