All information contained herein is subject to change.
B | C | D | E |
F | G | H | I |
J | K | L | M | N |
O | P | Q | R |
S | T | U | V |
W | XYZ
Dial 911 for major emergencies on the grounds. EAA security personnel are
also available to assist.
Emergency aircraft repair
Emergency Aircraft Repair is
located south of the Vintage Camping area, next to the Hangar Café along
the flight line. Maintained by EAA Chapter 75, this area has tools and other
supplies for basic aircraft repairs. For major repairs, aircraft maintenance
personnel and FBOs on the airport can be recommended.
There are several entry points to EAA AirVenture. For drive-in guests, those
admission points include:
- Main Gate, located near the Blue Parking
- Gate 346, located near the Red and Orange
- Camp Scholler entrance (campers only),
located off Poberezny Road
- EAA AirVenture Museum/Brown Parking Lot,
on Poberezny Road
- Ultralight entrance, located at Waupun and
Knapp Street Roads (no admissions sold at this gate)
For fly-in attendees, admission points
- North 40 entrance, near the Warbirds area
- Warbird registration
- Homebuilt Aircraft Headquarters
- Showplane/Vintage registration
- Ultralight Barn
AirVenture has several nightly entertainment events on the grounds. In
addition, many aviation groups have social events on and off
the grounds during the week. EAA sponsors entertainment activities at
in the Woods and the Fly-In
Theater. The widely popular Night Air Show and Fireworks caps off the final night of AirVenture.
More than 700 exhibitors typically showcase their products and services
at EAA AirVenture. There are several exhibit areas:
- Main indoor exhibits (Hangars A, B, C and
- Main aircraft outdoor display, located
between the Main Gate and the flight line
- North aircraft display/homebuilts, located
along the flight line east of the forums areas and south of warbirds
- Ultralight/Rotorcraft, located on the
south end of the flight line.
- Flymarket, located to the southwest of Exhibit Hangar D.